Are you a business owner whose personal and business books have become commingled? Or are you a business professional who would rather focus on your career and family rather than spending endless hours on your personal financial affairs? If so, Commonwealth Cash Management can help.
Our Payroll Processing, Personal Cash Management and Business Bookkeeping services encompass business process at its best, not matter whether its payroll, bookkeeping, recordkeeping, bill paying or investment data aggregation services. Each customer is assigned a dedicated CCM Client Assistant who operates within a system of institution-quality checks and balances and works on your schedule. The Client Assistant can either work remotely or in-person, at your home or business. And the frequency of your contact with CCM is always up to you and the method of how you do that on your terms.
With CCM, business owners and entrepreneurs can bring order to their finances and devote more of their time and effort to important personal and professional pursuits. The following are other key benefits of working with CCM:
See related customer studies for a business owner.
- Delegate bill paying, financial paperwork and bookkeeping tasks to a professional.
- Spend less time gathering documentation required for tax and legal preparation.
- Focus on the business of your business or your other high priorities.
- Reduce the likelihood of — and have accounts monitored for — fraudulent activity.
- Receive assistance with cash flow planning and budgeting.
- Get a complete, up-to-date financial picture and statements remotely at mycashmanageronline.com.