There are many bookkeepers, or those that call themselves such out there. Finding the truly skilled ones, though, can be a bit more difficult. If your business and business finances have started to overwhelm you, then Commonwealth Cash Management's Business Bookkeeping services can offer relief. This is why we call it Better Business Bookkeeping.
Assigning your Business Bookkeeping services to CCM gives you the convenience and comfort that comes from knowing a professional is organizing and managing your books. With your newfound freedom, you'll be able to focus on what's really important — growing your business and fostering client loyalty.
As a Business Bookkeeping customer, you'll have a dedicated Client Assistant who handles all related services and operates within a system of institution-quality checks and balances that includes a backup Client Assistant. Your Client Assistant can restore order if your business and personal books have become intertwined or disorganized. Bringing clarity to your financial picture means peace of mind for you — and less work for your professional advisors.
Finally, we realize that each business customer's needs are different. So we'll create a customized Business Bookkeeping platform that addresses your specific requirements and perform our duties in precise accordance with your wishes.
Our Business Bookkeeping services include some or all of the following depending on your wishes:
- Accounts payable and bill paying
- Accounts receivable and collections
- Association and non-profit cash management
- General ledger maintenance and support
- Assistance with monthly closings
- Business organizational assistance
- Balancing and reconciling accounts
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Monitoring and reconciling credit card activity
- Acting as a liaison with bankers, insurers, consultants and other professionals
- Sales and marketing analysis
- Making bank deposits and transfers
- Organizing tax records and other paperwork for accountants or auditors
- Assistance with tax and other regular payments
- Debt reduction and negotiating with vendors and creditors
- Managing and reviewing insurance paperwork
- Advanced consulting services such as Quickbooks consulting and CFO-level work
- Lockbox mail service for incoming mail
- Compiling reports and statements (available via print or the Web) that summarize and allow you to analyze your business situation