When you join Commonwealth Cash Management, you do not simply come to work for a company. Rather, you become an important member of a team that is single-mindedly focused on fostering customer loyalty and appreciation for an unbeatable customer experience.
CCM employees have the responsibility and honor of upholding the integrity and confidentiality of our customers' personal and financial lives. As an employer, in turn, we are similarly dedicated to improving the quality of our employees' lives.
Embedded within our culture is an insistence upon promoting our employees' personal and professional development within the boundaries of their lives and their family's needs. CCM employees receive ample opportunity to learn unique skills, apply new ideas and contribute to building an exceptional professional services organization.
CCM employees also enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to build a career while maintaining the critical balance between work and quality of life. In addition, we offer competitive compensation programs and generous benefits to both full- and part-time employees. Our training, professional development and career path programs are available to all staff who wish to grow and learn with us.
The skills and expertise you will develop at CCM will put you at the vanguard of addressing one of the fastest growing and most relevant needs Americans face today: daily money management. For more information about a career with CCM, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-599-1100.
We currently have openings for:
Client Assistant Supervisor
A candidate for Client Assistant Supervisor:
- Is extremely detail-oriented and has an accounting or bookkeeping background
- Is efficient and comfortable managing multiple electronic files in the delivery of company audits
- Has a mind for forensic accounting
Partner Relationship Manager
A candidate for Partner Relationship Manager:
- Has a demonstrable history of success in a relationship-based sales position
- Shows comfort and skill in developing partner relationships with professionals such as accountants, lawyers and financial advisors
- Is willing to build an annuity-like, commission-based revenue stream based on leveraging existing and developed relationships
A candidate for Client Assistant has:
- A bookkeeping and/or accounting background
- The ability to understand and relate to the needs of a time- or detail-challenged individual
- A helping disposition
- Strong organizational and time-management skills along with the ability to complete tasks within a deadline